Intellectual Property: Growth Hub 1-1
Thursday 25th January 2018
13.00 - 16:00
BOOKABLE 1 HOUR APPOINTMENTS
Join the experts from the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) who will help you understand intellectual property.
- During the 1-1 clinic you will discover:
- What intellectual property (IP) is
- How to protect and manage your business IP
- Identify ways to exploit your IP commercially, to grow our business
WHAT IS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY?
Intellectual property (IP) is something unique that you physically create. This can include your inventions, the names of your products or brands, the design or look of your products and things you write, make or produce.
WHY IS PROTECTING YOUR IP IMPORTANT?
Having the right type of intellectual property protection helps you to stop people stealing or copying:
- the names of your products or brands
- your inventions
- the design or look of your products
- things you write, make or produce
Copyright, patents, designs and trade marks are all types of intellectual property protection. You get some types of protection automatically, others you have to apply for.
To book a place, visit here.